About the Author
Aditi completed her Bachelors of Engineering in the summer of 1999 and started working for one of the world's leading consulting companies. With over 17 years of experience in Information Technology, she has vast experience in Portfolio and Project Management, Agile Methodologies, Leadership, People Management, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, and much more.
Aditi is a very ambitious and a strong headed person. She has a positive and energetic personality that inspires others to perform their best. She strongly believes in empowering others and helping them to fulfill their dreams. She has found a way to do more of what matters most and less of what doesn't.
In 2016, she attended National Achievers Congress (NAC) which is a full-day event presented by New Peaks and Success Resources. The event was 'Unstoppable in 2016' with Tony Robbins, Nick Vujicic, Adam Markel, Gerry Robert, Lisa Nichols, and Dean Graziosi. As a result, she was inspired to live life with greater gratitude. She was determined to share her knowledge with others and give back to society. She, then, started to research into writing and publishing books.
The first book that she published was a short 50-page book, "What Is Scrum? The purpose of this book was to teach Scrum terminology to college students. This book was published in Hardcover, Paperback, and eBook versions with several retailers such as Amazon, Barnes, and Noble etc. However, this book did not reach its intended audience. Finally, she decided to pull this book off the market.
But, Aditi never gave up. She was determined to make a difference in this world. She did not look back and continued with her writing. Today, she has published 7 books on Amazon, both in Kindle and Paperback versions.
- An Expert Guide to Problem Solving - With Practical Examples - This is a short book that explains the scientific problem-solving techniques such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, SWOT, FMEA, and 5Whys with practical examples for each of these proven techniques.
- Harness The Power Within - This is ~200-page book that takes the reader on a journey into a spiritual world starting with foundational principles such as unwavering faith and resilience, to the advanced concepts of a positive mindset, affirmations, meditation, and divine consciousness. It also contains several quotes and examples from varied scriptures and religions. You might be wondering why Aditi wrote such a book. Very few people know about this interest of hers. As a spiritual person, she has set aside some time every day to worship, meditate, and read scriptures. With this book, she wants to radiate positive energy to her readers.
- The Basics Of Scrum - This is her bestselling book that covers the Agile Scrum Framework and its associated processes, roles, artifacts, charts, and concepts. It contains advanced topics such as Writing User Stories, Managing Technical Debt, Understanding Scrum Charts, etc. and is a complete handbook on Scrum.
- Think Positive, Speak Positive, Act Positive - This is a short book that reveals a 3-step strategy to embrace positivity in life. In this book, Aditi emphasizes the role of positive thinking, affirmations or the spoken word, and positive actions in attaining self-esteem and success.
- Think Big - This is another short book and is the first book in her new leadership series. This book emphasizes to think BIG, know your purpose, set high goals, and become a great leader. It encourages the readers to create and maintain a goal setting workbook and lead a purpose-driven life.
- Emerging Technology Trends - This book covers frequently asked questions about Emerging Technology Trends such as Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Augmented Reality, Connected Homes, Quantum Computing, and more.
- The Basics Of Kanban - This is her second book in 'The Basics' series. Her first one in this series is The Basics Of SCRUM. Kanban is a popular Agile process framework and a workflow visualization approach to managing any professional or personal work in an effective and efficient manner. This book is written to provide a complete reference guide on Kanban to assist the readers on their journey towards success.